Yesterday, I was tug by my fellow puppy lover – Danielle! This survey seems like a lot of fun and it’s a good way to learn about bloggers aside from the normal everyday ho-hum things!
Rules: 11 random things about yourself and answer the 11 questions from the person who tug you. Create 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers!
11 Random Things About Me
1. I played softball when I was 7 years old until my senior year in high school. I played a lot of positions but eventually ended up as a pitcher for the majority of my career. I miss it a lot!
2. I have a weird obsession with straight/white teeth. The last thing and first thing I do every day is brush my teeth and I have a hard time speaking to someone with bad teeth. It sounds horrible but it’s just one of those things even I don’t understand completely.
3. I have a secret addiction to Alice in Wonderland. Quotes, plot, characters, absurdity… everything! If I could decorate my future house with anything, it would be all stuff Alice in Wonderland-ish.
4. I dream about having a home with a wrap-around-porch and a swing. I’m such a grandma.
5. Speaking of Grandmas, my hero is my Mommom. Throughout my life, I looked up to her and emulated her personality and ways of dealing with issues. Recently, she passed away and it was/is one of the hardest things to stomach and accept; however, every day I wake up knowing I have to keep pushing on for her.
7. I love black coffee from exotic countries. Although I get Dunkin’ Donuts every day with two pumps of some kind of syrup, I adore the bitterness and flavor of straight-up coffee.
8. I make cookie dough just to eat the dough. I’ll make it and freeze it just to take off chunks when I need a fix.
9. I took AP Photography in high school and loved every minute of it. I would go for drives just to pull over and capture a beautiful image, or spend hours slaving away on Photoshop.
10. I will eat any food except for clams/muscles and the green olives with the red pits. Anything else is down the drain!
11. I took piano lessons in high school but did not play in the band. I loved just playing on my own time and schedule. It was relaxing for me when life became hectic!
Questions from Danielle:
1. What is your favorite workout exercise?
Aside from running, I’ve fallen in love with spin and pilates!
2. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Alice in Wonderland
3. What is your favorite blog to follow?
Either Jess or Janae!
4. What brand/kind of socks do you like the most?
I wear ones from Target. The athletic type ones which come in a 3-pack haha.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
6. What is your favorite magazine?
Shape or Self.
7. How did you get into running/crossfit/however you workout?
I went through a rough time and running became my outlet.
8. What is one habit you wish you could break?
Eating on a schedule. Woof.
9. What is your next big race/competition?
Idk, but I hope it’s something eventually.
10. What is your favorite fitness quote?
“You’re only one workout away from a good mood.”
11. What body part are you the proudest about?
Shoulders. I used to hate them for being so broad but now I embrace it!
11 Questions from Me:
1. What’s your favorite peanut butter/nut butter brand?
2. How many animals do you own?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
4. What is one food you wish would have zero calories so endless consumption would be possible?
5. What is one embarrassing moment which haunts you (lol)?
6. Your dream vacation is…?
7. Favorite race distance whether it’s biking, running, swimming, etc.?
8. What accomplishment makes you the most proud of yourself?
9. Do you play an instrument?
10. Would you rather lick Bradley Cooper’s belly button or Ryan Reynolds big toe?
11. Favorite ice cream/frozen yogurt flavor?