1. It has turned from Winter to Summer in less than five days. Can someone please explain to me how it was snowing a week ago? I love this weather… More than love this weather; yet, part of me aches because I cannot go for a walk, run, etc. I can sit outside, of course, but it just isn’t the same.
2. Since my mom is going through the glorious stages of pre-menopause, she’s getting heat flashes constantly. (Sorry, Mom, if you ever find out I have a blog.) This is a great thing, though, because the fight over the AC will be easier to win. 2 against 1, Dad. 2 against 1.
3. Justin Timberlake says, “As long as I got my suite and tie…” Justin, you don’t need to be wearin’ anything as far as I am concerned.
4. This beauty came in the mail today. Peanut Butter Marshmallow. Uhm, yeah… It’s really delicious. Although I’m not even working out, doesn’t hurt to get extra protein – I’ll just keep telling myself this because really I just like it.
5. These are a few things I have been eating lately since expanding my horizons. Most of me is doing this to make my mother happy which – a majority of the time – is why people “relapse” (I hate this word for some reason); however, a small part of me is doing it to see a difference in my knee. I’m just afraid when it doesn’t get better what will happen. Being aware of what I’m thinking at a constant basis makes it easier to catch things, though, so I need to keep my mind up front.
6. Although I’m not really doing the journal activities because I’m not really crafty, I am participating in #RestWeek. Why not, right?! Thanks, Laura!
7. I won Nikki‘s Giveaway which is pretty awesome. One thing to make me smile today. Thankful. I almost missed it, though, because I was so excited to comment about the freak-ish mutant ferrets.
Also, I want to say thank you to all who gave me some sound words of advice. I know I should probably try to get my mind off of things and find a hobbie! I have always been a go-go-go person my entire life so activities which involve sitting keep me occupied for about 20 minutes. Thankfully, blogging is one thing which keeps me occupied and content for more than 20 minutes at a shot. Lisa gave me some sound advice of turning every negative situation into a positive one. It takes major practice to do this for sure! I’ll most likely write a post tomorrow or Thursday about my decisions with Acupuncture. I’ve scheduled some other things and I’m just trying to sort everything out. I really wish I could say taking a few days off is helping, but unfortunately it’s not so far. I know I have to keep trying but there’s only so much I can do for myself. I don’t have the resources of a doctor, so there comes a point you just can’t do anymore.
Tell me something about your Tuesday/life/exciting news!