Aside from being off of my medication for a day and now going through severe withdrawal symptoms, today is time to talk about…
Thank you to Lindsay for hosting such a wonderful thing! Seriously, if you haven’t signed up for it yet you should definitely consider it.
Here’s a few details:
- On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail.
- On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written.
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items.
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.
My package this month was from reader Nicole (Hey girl!). I loved every single thing in this package and jumped for joy at the sight of Whole Foods, World Markety, and Piggly Wiggly grocery bags! This girl is so sweet and I definitely loved chatting with her a bit back and forth! Just another reason to love blogging 🙂
The package included (for me):
- East Shore Dipping Pretzels
- Power Crunch Bar
- DipIn Hummus
- Popcorn Halfpops (SO cool!)
- The Good Bean Chickpeas
- Louck’s Sesame Snaps: Plain + Dark Chocolate (!!!)
- Quelita’s Cheese Cracker Snacks
- Organic Whole Wheat Crackers
My favorite thing in the entire package were the cookies! OMG! Just… OMG. I didn’t eat too many because, as you know, milk chocolate isn’t my thing but these taste like the crackle bark people make around Christmas (but about 10x’s better). I can’t imagine how good these would be with dark chocolate! I die.
The package included (for Elmo):
- Barkery Biggy Bacon Bone!
- Hamburger Toy
Of course, Elmo has loved his hamburger. I cannot believe how much he’s been playing with this toy.
If I said he’s spoiled with toys, it would be a severe understatement considering he has his own toy chest.
But out of all of his toys, he’s been bringing this hamburger to me since he got it!
Thank you so, so much Nicole! Everything is delicious and I love the variety of your package!
You definitely hit all the marks from sweet to salty!
Along with including Elmo’s favorite new toy! 😉
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
There’s a new ‘New Girl’ tonight and I am beyond excited!
Anyone else a fan of this show?!