Thank you so much for all of the well-wishes for my appointment. I have a follow-up appointment today at about 2, so I’ll be updating you tomorrow on what is going on… If they find something out, at least!
These pictures are from yesterday. I was going to do a “Wordless Wednesday” post, but I think pictures with a summary are going to do it today. I’m in an awkward mood. It’s kind of a numb feeling because “surgery” was mentioned on Tuesday. I just don’t even want to go there. Ever again.
1. I prefer bitter, black coffee but this is one of my top flavored coffees for my Keurig.
2. I used to hate all things grape flavored but I have grown fond of Grape PowerAde. Also, I didn’t think I was going to like this peanut butter, but it has coconut oil which gives it a mild coconut flavor. It’s pretty darn good, but expensive.
3. This guy follows me everywhere and I love it. I was away from him for 6 hours yesterday and I’m not sure who had more separation anxiety. I don’t know what I’d do without him.
4. STAT Ultrasound at hospital #1. No bloodclots.
5. I was contemplating getting a plain ‘ole Americano but decided to get my first latte since I graduated from college. Yeah, it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten a “fancy” drink. So much sugar. I thought I was going into a coma.
6. Hospital #2 which was an hour away from my first hospital. I was all over the world yesterday.
7. NOTE TO SELF: Get decaffeinated coffee before an MRI. Coldplay will only be soothing until your body starts convulsing from the espresso you drank about an hour ago. Ooops?
8. Snacks on the go. I ended up licking the wrapper since it melted in my car. When will I learn if I keep bars in my car they are going to melt? Probably never.
I’m super nervous for 2 o’clock. Please knee Gods, let this go away for once without a surgery!
Catch you on the flip side😉 Yeah, I just went there.