As always, I look forward to Tuesdays or Thursdays because I can easily put my posts into a numbered list of some sort! After having a few emotional posts, I’d really love to stick to a more light-hearted post.
Lets get to it, shall we?
1. Aside from using my finger and totally engulfing my entire hand into a peanut butter jar to get the last little bit out the jar, I love making oats in a jar because nothing goes to waste! Most people wait until there’s barely any left, but as soon as I can see the bottom of my jar, I say it’s good enough! Sometimes I can say screw it to serving sizes.
2. Elmo has to wear this glorious cone on his head until his tail heals up. One morning I woke up and he licked one side of his tail completely raw. I’m hoping it was just a bug bite and this clears up in a week. He hasn’t been acting weird but I’m a worry wart to the extreme when it comes to my
3. I have been writing novels as comments lately. I apologize if your blog is one of the few which I’ve written my latest rant. Oops.
4. Candy Crush has become an addiction. I stayed up until midnight last night playing it. I’m not embarrassed to admit the saddest part of my day is waiting for the timer to expire. Why do you do this to me, Candy Crush?
5. Kodiak Cakes are becoming my favorite pancakes. Peanut butter, banana, and chocolate chips? Yes, please. Just add water? My laziness is thanking you.
6. I received a Kona Kase today because I keep forgetting to stop my subscription. I’m kind of happy I did, though, because it looks like some really good things!
Now, I’m off to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, get frozen yogurt, and watch The Voice finale with my mom! ❤
Tell me something about your Tuesday!
Do you like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?