Today is the final week day of the month which means it’s Foodie Pen Pal Day!
If you haven’t looked into foodie pen pals yet, here’s a little break down on what’s in store for you:
- On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written.
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items.
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.
If you want more information or want to get in on the fun, don’t hesitate to head over to Lindsay’s site and sign up!
This month, my box was from Amanda! She definitely hit a sweet spot for me with my love of dark chocolate. Thank you so much! Now, on to the good stuff. 😉
The box included:
- Inka Plantain Chips
- Mio Flavor
- Soup Starters
- Balance Bar Cinnamon Bun
- Quaker Stila Bars
- Godiva Caramel Gems
- Emergency Chocolate
My favorite part of this box was the emergency chocolate. How stinkin’ cute is the wrapper?! Consume for… Lovesickness, cravings, mild anxiety?! I need a truck load of these in my life! 😀
Again, thank you so much for my goodies Amanda! I definitely enjoyed them!
On a side note, happy 2 years to girl and pup!
I’ve met some awesome people through blogging and I’ve grown so much since I started two years ago!
Thank you to everyone who has and continues to help me through struggles, inspire me, and give me a chuckle!
It really means the world to me. 🙂
What’s your reason for enjoying your emergency chocolate?
For me, pretty much everything on the instructions except for the exams. Although, this was true while I was in college big time.