So, I can’t believe it’s Tuesday because it feels like Sunday. Sunday felt like Saturday and I thought the whole entire day it was Saturday. Today, my mom was home from work because she’s sick, so now I’m just all screwed up. All I know is I’ll be watching Kelly and Michael in the morning and drinking coffee , but moving on:
1. My dad was on second shift last week, so it’s “Lauren and Mom eat out week” ! We had to get gas three times in one week because of how much we were driving around to get Chipotle, Wegmans, froyo, etc. It’s a good thing my dad only works this shift every now and then because my mom and I spent 40$ on one meal from a seafood restaurant. Oops?
2. Speaking of frozen yogurt, I’m starting to realize you really need to go with a theme for each cup because if you go overboard… It starts to taste terrible. My favorite this week was chocolate/peanut butter combo with butterfinger pieces, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate sauce – with three marshmallows because I couldn’t say no.
3. I have been craving S’mores for the past like three weeks but have yet to have one. Everyone making S’mores themed recipes isn’t helping either. Someone come turn my grill on so we can sit outside and roast marshmallows! Pwetty pwease?
4. I am attempting to run/walk on the treadmill. This morning I completed fifteen minutes and I thought I was going to cry. It feels alright with some small bits of pain which is great, but at the same time I’m so scared something goes wrong or I make something worse. I feel like I’m running on ice or something. My face is probably a worried expression the entire time.
5. Oh, and the $40 meal my mom and I got consisted of the restaurant’s sushi special. I didn’t know the little red balls were Salmon row, so after Google-ing I realized I ate about 40 baby salmon. I told my mom I’m going to poop out a Salmon tomorrow. No salmon sightings yet!
6. I wish this was a lie, but it’s really not at all. My mom and I spent every night talking about favorites at dinner. Did I ever mention I’m the most indecisive person ever? I change favorites everyday so when we were discussing favorite candy bars, I could not pick one. I kept coming back to dark chocolate reeses cups… But how can you forget milky way, whatchamacallits, twix, kit-kats, snickers…?!!?! Be still my heart.
Just a bunch of rambles, but that’s kind of the way things are right now. Prepare for an emotional post soon because I’m doomed for a break down soon. LOL I hope I’m kidding.
What’s your favorite candy bar… Can you choose a favorite?!
I kept going back and forth between a dark chocolate bar or dark chocolate reeses cups!Any good S’mores recipes out there?