I am definitely not good with keeping up with things sometimes. I feel like I am on the verge of changing things and keep second guessing myself constantly. For once, I feel like I am on the up-and-up but keep feeling as though I have to prepare myself for the down. You know, that too good to be true feeling? Hate it.
1. Cupcake run with my mom. Sublime Cupcakes are the best cupcakes in my area! There are other cupcake places around here but these cupcakes just look the part! Maybe I should try the others but why stop when you already have a good thing, right? Right.
2. The favorite candy debate. You know when I said I was indecisive about my favorite candy? I am almost positive it is a dark chocolate reeses cup considering everything I go for is the chocolate + peanut butter combo. Almost is the key word in the above sentence
3. Yesterday, I had to get a liver biopsy which sounds a lot worse than the actual procedure. The worst part of this whole thing for me was having to wait to have coffee until after it was over. My mom was more worried about the procedure than me, of course. The procedure consists of numbing your ribs, stick in small tube, stick three needles into tube, and the nurses and I sharing our love for coffee! One of the nurses informed me some people need to be put out… It’s a five minute procedure! I just asked her how long I had to wait until I can have coffee. The radiologist let my mom know where the Starbucks was in the hospital as soon as they got me back to the recovery room. Winning.
4. $7 mint green T-shirt at Target. Also winning.
7. I was talking to my mom yesterday about blogging and how you can become so close to people you have never met in your life. I was upset about something I read all day yesterday because I feel like I make friendships with people even if they have no idea who I am at all. It’s weird, but blogging has become some sort of communication for me I have lost throughout the years and I did not realize until yesterday how much I consider some bloggers to be my true friends. Is this weird?
How do you feel about blogging friendships?
Sometimes I wonder if it’s good and other times I think it’s bad because I question how much my friendship means to other people. But, I question a lot of things.
Which cupcake would you choose… black/white, pina colada, dandy cake (pb+van+choc), or the caramel pretzel?
I chose the caramel pretzel and the dandy cake. The caramel pretzel and pina colada definitely stole the show, though!