I am pretty sure I am one of the only ones to fill this out yet, but thank you to Holly for the nomination! I love surveys
After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
4. List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am the youngest of three kids (two older brothers).
2. I broke my clavicle as a baby because my mom tried to catch me rolling off a bed. The doctor said I would have been fine if she just let me roll… Not like I’m holding grudges or anything
3. I can spread out all of my toes on both feet.
4. The first job I had was a custodian with my grandmother. Best job ever.
5. I was in 5 car accidents in one car.One of them was my fault and the last one I was hit by someone running a red light. Adios, Toyota Corolla.
6. I hate the smell, taste, and consistency of mayonnaise.
7. I have a dark secret of loving gas stations cappuccinos.
8. In high school, I won Winter Formal queen and I was completely drunk accepting my “crown” because I figured there was no way I would win… I still do not know how I won because I was by no means “popular”. #highschoolshenanigans #ithoughtiwasbadass
9. I am such a tomboy at heart. Give me mud, legos, and video games any day.
10. I played piano through middle/high school as a hobby and love to play Christmas songs at the holidays!
11. I can burp louder than my brothers. Attractive, I know!
11 Questions From Holly:
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner?
This one is so easy. Breakfast, hands down.
2. What’s your favorite fruit?
This one is not so easy. I think it depends on the season, but I’m going to go with bananas or pineapple!
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Honesty and a great listener. I know if I talk to someone I want an honest opinion and full attention, so I make sure to give the same!
5. What’s your favorite sport?
To do, run. To watch, football! (E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!)
6. Gold or silver?
7. What’s your favorite candy?
Okay, as I said before, I’m the most indecisive person ever. Right now, though, my favorite is a dark chocolate peanut butter cup or dark chocolate nonpareils from Zoes!
9. What’s your pet peeve?
I have a couple. I hate when people play music you can hear through their headphones or they don’t bother putting headphones in at all. When people crack their necks and back! I get shivers just thinking about it. When people have bad breathe and they’re talking to really close to me, so I always have gum. Lying.
10. Winter, spring, summer or fall?
Fall! I love football, leaves changing, going for drives, pumpkin, burning leaves, and weather which isn’t chilly but you can wear comfy clothes.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
I don’t know if I can or want to answer this question. Lets just say I gave away two trash bags of running shoes last week. Oops?
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
Since everyone has already been nominated for this award, I am just going to keep this open to everyone! Answer one or as many as your heart desires!