I know. I know what you’re thinking right now. Didn’t she just do one of these? Yes. Yes, I did. But I absolutely love surveys and wouldn’t back down from completing one. I think it’s just such a unique way to get to know someone since I am absolutely terrible at talking about myself… Unless I complain about my knee. Regardless, let’s get to it!
Thank you to Melissa for nominating me for the liebster award!
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about self.
- Answer 11 questions nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Post 11 questions for them to answer.
- Let all bloggers know that they’ve been nominated!
Since I am a rule breaker and stink at talking about myself (unless I bitch and complain because I am all about it), I am going to pick a random Facebook picture and tell you 11 things about it, then answer the 11 questions Melissa gave for me to answer!
A Random Photo and 11 Things About It:
1. This picture was taken my sophomore year at Ship.
2. I was at a Halloween party! I swear I don’t wear superhero costumes on the daily.
3. Speaking of superheroes, my costume of choice was
4. In the picture is my friend Kristine.
5. This was one of the last times I hung out with this girl for multiple reasons. (Kind of a toxic friend)
6. This party was in the boy’s swim house basement which is so
not fresh and clean!
7. My friend Kristine ended up passing out at this party and I had to find us a ride home.
8. While she was sleeping on the couch, I had one of the best times with the swim house guys. Just hilarious.
9. This was one of the times in college I was at a “healthier” weight but wasn’t happy with the way I gained my weight.
10. The mask around my neck was the cheapest mask ever and I couldn’t even wear it around my eyes!
11. The guy’s face in the back is super creepy which is why I was scared to be myself anywhere in Shippensburg. Lol
11 Questions from Melissa:
- Describe your happiest childhood memory.
Is it bad I took forever to answer this question? I had a relatively great childhood and have to say I cannot pick a happiest moment. I was a chubby, happy little girl with a neighborhood of friends!
- Who do you talk to every day?
My mom, dad, and Elmo. I used to spend days without talking to my parents a year ago… It’s amazing how things can change in a short amount of time.
- What does your family and friends think about your blogging?
I’ll let you know when I tell them
- Sausage or bacon?
I haven’t eaten either in a few years, but if I had to choose… Definitely bacon! I still love the smell especially on Sunday morning walks/runs when everyone is cooking breakfast!
- What is the first item on your wish list?
Healthy knees. I wish I was joking but I am not at all. Otherwise, landing a job, going to HLS, and going on vacation. Definitely listed more than one, obviously I am bad at following rules.
- Favorite TV show at the moment?
Pretty Little Liars and Catfish. I cannot get enough of them!
- What is your go to dinner?
Pancakes or Salmon!
- Three favorite online shopping websites?
Amazon, Victoria’s Secret, and Lulus!
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
Oprah. It’s funny because I don’t know anything about her at all except for the fact she’s loved by everyone. It’d be nice to be loved by everyone
- Favorite quote.
“This too, shall pass”
- What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best – I love the ability to connect easily with people of the same interests and get honest criticism (for the most part) from people. It keeps me accountable which is what I need right now! Worst – The distance I have from a majority of my favorite bloggers and the fact most of the bloggers I love do not have the same friendship in return.
Happy Saturday! It’s gorgeous here, so I am about to go out back with Elmo to tan for a bit!
What’s on your agenda this weekend?
Favorite Halloween costume?
A Hershey Kiss costume my mom made when I was a little girl.
Does anyone else love smelling Sunday morning breakfasts while running/walking outside?