I reaaaaaaaaaaalllllly wish I was better at writing things down. For some reason, when I sit my toosh on the computer chair with the intentions to write a blog post I end up commenting and reading other blogs. Then, by the end of the night I realize I didn’t post what I had on my mind which leaves my mind the next day. Little Miss Scatterbrain.
If you haven’t listened to this song, please do. In love.
1. This past week I have eaten a tomato sandwich with laughing cow cheese for lunch everyday. EVERY DAY. I swear if I see another tomato in this house… #puppyphotobomb
2. Does anything look different to you?
3. I caught myself up with Pretty Little Liars. And my response was, “NO. Just no. THIS CAN’T BE TRUE. I kind of suspected this in season two. BUT NO. But he’s so cute”! I died a little on the inside. Le sigh.
4. My first attempt at zucchini was a success! I can always tell if something is good if it’s gone within three days. Feast your eyes on chocolate zucchini cake with candied pecans! #drool #hashtag #foodporn
5. I cannot stop taking pictures of him. JUST LOOK AT HIM. I die. He’s the cutest ever. Other puppy moms, don’t argue with me!
6. Don’t pretend this never happened to you. This reminds me of the yoyo’s which used to do tricks. Oh hey, 90s!
Now, I am going to go sulk about growing up. I have some serious things I need to sum up into a legible post so we’ll see where it goes from here.
What’s your favorite childhood toy?
This is a hard one! There were so many good 90s toys!
Tomato Sandwiches… Anyone?